CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

03 September 2009

TMI Thursday - In which I don't have time to write something new, but I wrote this before I knew about TMI Thursday, so you should read it.

Hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen. It's time for LiLu's TMI Thursday!

TMI Thursday



A while back, something strange happened to me in a Kinko's parking lot. You may or may not have already read about it (sorry!). It really falls into the TMI category, so...

Please to click here.

Also, I know everyone in the universe has probably already seen this since that's the way it always goes with me and YouTube, but this? Made me giggle ALL DAY yesterday.

10 comments:

Antelope said...

The amount of thought that child put into the choreography takes this out of the realm of "cute" and into "unnerving."

Jay Ferris said...

How have I made it 30 years without having a "random guy jacking it in an inappropriate place" story? It's not like I don't ride public transportation ALL THE TIME.

Organic Meatbag said...

Holy shit...that was just.....wow.... even in my horniest days would I try pulling something like that (no pun intended)...

rachaelgking said...

Why does his sister even try? Pathetic.

Lucia said...

Lol...this is too much!

Meg said...

1. ew. There's really not more to say to that.

2. That kid's dancing reminds me of my fiance's. Only possibly better.

Stephanie said...

EEEEWWWWWWW!

Mary said...

That story was...disturbing. I think I know which Kinkos you're talking about.

And what the hell has that boy been watching that he dances like that? Someone should call child services.

Graygrrrl said...

My favorite part is when he's "putting on his jeans, boots w/the fur". We've been doing this dance all day at work!

Maryx said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you just made my day!!!!

I LOVE THAT VIDEO!! And yeah... he's been watching too much MTV or something! HAHA