CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10 September 2009

TMI Thursday - Be vewy quiet, I'm bweaking wabbit.

Hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen. It's time for LiLu's TMI Thursday!

TMI Thursday


Okay, so I had another post all lined up about some lame softball failure. Then, somehow, while talking to Just A Girl, I managed to let slip that I had...um, done something TMI-worthy not too long ago.

Mom, Aunt Kim, um, other relatives and/or coworkers who aren't my sister? Please stop reading now. Seriously. I take no responsibility for your discomfort if you keep this up.

Last chance.

Stop.

NOW.





Okay, at this point, it's on you.

So I have a rabbit. No, I don't mean the cute, cuddly, furry kind. I mean (and this is NSFW. Really.) this kind (except it's orange).

A small while ago, I was...playing with said rabbit. Playing? You know what I'm talking about.

(As a side note, all of this really works better for me if I'm...on top. Even where a toy is concerned. This may or may not be important information.)

Suddenly, I heard a crack. At a crucial moment, if you catch my drift. And the whole thing just stopped. Cold.

I almost cried.

Upon further inspection, I discovered that in my, ahem...excitement, I had actually broken my rabbit.

No, no. It wasn't worn out. Though I've had that problem on many an occasion. What?

This time I had broken it. Nearly in half. The part that houses the batteries was hanging on by a thread.

Sadly, I did not take a picture. So I give you this MS Paint rendering:



Vibrator FAIL.

18 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

Can your vagina also bend steel girders into fancy shapes, just like Superman?

Just A Girl said...

That's what mine looks like only purple. And it's DELIGHTFUL. But I'm also on top and mine's intact so maybe you're just enthusiastic. I recommend Slumber Parties' Hummer as a replacement. That's what I have. And the little hummingbird wings touch your whatchamacallits. LABIA. That's the word.

Lemmonex said...

It broke INSIDE you. I would fear electrocution.

Graygrrrl said...

That's the scariest thing I've ever heard! It's also my ultimate fear #247. Thank god you survived!

Meg said...

I really don't have words for this. Except it kind of makes me want to reconsider my positioning...

Moooooog35 said...

I look...I just went flaccid.

Travis said...

Wow. I saw a horror movie one time about your vajay. It was one of those low budget movies. Just broken penises urrywhere. The whole set up looks like something I've aired my tires up with.

rachaelgking said...

That's the best MS Paint drawing I've ever seen.

Silver lining!

M said...

I go through vibrators like candy (only I enjoy them more). I've never had one break inside me though...I think it would be kind of traumatic.

I am also highly impressed with your MS Paint skillz.

Jeff said...

i've had many friends comment on how they wear out vibrators due to heavy usage. i've never known someone who could destroy one with the power of her vag.

shine said...

Jay: Yes. Can't yours?

J.A.G.: I can't believe you just labia-ed my blog. Hooker.

Lemmonex: I would have feared it...if my head were on straight in that moment. Not so much.

Graygrrrl: Please make a list of the other 246 fears ASAP.

Organic Meatbag: Maybe. I admit to nothing.

Meg: But...it's the best way!

moooooog35: No you didn't. C'mon. It's SEXY!

Travis: I don't think I ever want to see this movie.

LiLu: There always is one!

M: Me too. And me too! And thanks!

Jeff: What can I say? I gots mad skillz.

Children of the 90s said...

Can I say I'm super impressed with your MS paint skills? Those pearl things freak me out too.

Anonymous said...

From the above reading, this is basically your vagina: http://images.tabulas.com/9610/m/teeth.jpg

Zan said...

Those Kegels work wonders, don't they? :-)

Maryx said...

HeeeHeee!!
That's the best! You've got some awesome muscles down under woman! Any man's dream... as long as you keep HIS intact.

You're lethal.

That Kind of Girl said...

!!!!!!! I had never considered that one could be "on top" with a vibrator!

Well. That about sorts out my weekend plans.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

My last post about the Shine Sitcom - She broke her rabbit...how is that not emmy bait?

Crystal said...

You should totally go into advertising. That MS Paint job is exquisite!