CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16 August 2009

Dear Men,

Please have less vagina. Be less dramatic. STOP BOTHERING ME WITH YOUR FEELINGS AND CRAP.

I don't care.

This does not mean that I don't care about anything. It means that I don't care about you. You who I barely know. You who I went out with a few times. You who didn't really do anything for me. You, holding on to all your anger and crap. You who felt the need to text me and be all fucking dramatic at 1:00 am. You who expected me to be all broken up that you were angry with me when I didn't want to go out again.

I. Do. Not. CARE.

Because you're not worth caring about.

But do NOT make that about me. If you were worth it, I would care.

Also, don't tell me you're a jackass and get mad when I agree. You're a jackass.

I am done. Save your drama for your mama.

11 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well I suppose from the general lack of inmormation about the 'date' that you got home early with awesome breakfast leftovers in the doggy bag. I choose to say home hyself. White capri pants before labour day just seemed dorky. I would say there are lots of fish in the sea but I plan on draining the lasks and oceans so there will actually be conciderably less of them by early next week...Keep being yourself Petty Girl and if tht means alone time with many many adopted animals and a really great neighborhood nick hame then its workth it? No?

Chris Gooch said...

Jackass is a word that should be used more often.

Anonymous said...

I love you. Have my metaphysical babies.

Graygrrrl said...

It kinda seems like you do care, or were you just purging and care no more?

PS- jackass is my favorite word

shine said...

CCCCCCCCCC: I don't think that's in English. I'm not even going to guess what you're talking about.

mysterg: Agreed.

deadleafecho: Those are the only kind of babies I'm birthing anyway. You know this.

Graygrrrl: I care about people annoying the crap out of me. But I don't care about the feelings of someone I barely know. I have little sympathy. And I'm not a therapist. I was just pissed off and venting. VIA THE INTERNET. It's a totally smart thing to do.

PorkStar said...

Well said.

However, this was going to be my post tomorrow. Confessing that I do have a mangina...

shiit... now it gives me a better perspective... thanks

: )

By the way, he was crying to get hated by you.

Jeff said...

need i post the careburden song again?

Organic Meatbag said...

Sorry, I just get really weepy when I'm ovulating...

addy said...

Seriously! When did so many guys become such needy pansies?

Antje Spethmann said...

Just because he said it was about his feelings doesn't mean it wasn't just about being passive agressive and manipulative... I'm going to vent to... I forgot to by a floor fan and digestive enzymes.... drat!

Phronk said...

Why haven't you commented on my blog in the last few hours? You have no idea how hurt I am by this. YOU OWE ME. God I'm so angry!! We're through and I never want to see you again!!!!

Wait. I love you. Please say something or I'll stab my wrists.