CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 July 2009

It's a sad day...

Steve McNair, former quarterback for the Tennessee Titans was shot and killed on Saturday evening in downtown Nashville.

As I am a Titans fan, and a Steve McNair fan, I am sad about the loss.

Click here for the few details that are available.

Is it just me, or does it seem to be in fashion to be dead? That "if everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?" question kind of seems to make more sense now, doesn't it?

I would like a break from death, please.

4 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

I dunno... the more of them that croak, the lower the bar gets set as to the definition of a celebrity. At this rate, TMZ will be following us by this time next year!

repliderium.com said...

I second that! All the cool kids are dying these days......

Lucia said...

I third that...I'm so uncool! No more famous celebrity deaths.

addy said...

Seriously! There are so many tragic deaths lately... what is going on???