CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10 July 2009

It's Friday, we should break up - Taxi Drivers

Dear Taxi Drivers everywhere,

Driving is YOUR JOB. It's what you do for a living. How can you possibly suck so much at it?

If I sucked at my job even half as much as the majority of you suck at your jobs, I would have been tarred, feathered, drawn, and quartered by now.

Merging is not that hard. Driving the speed limit is not that hard. Knowing where you're going is...YOUR WHOLE PURPOSE FOR BEING.

Please learn to drive, so I don't have to kill you.

Thanks,

6 comments:

Grace said...

sooo true. every taxi driver stinks (some literally)

Anonymous said...

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR You tell em' girl.

Jay Ferris said...

I hope Ben Bailey is the exception here.

Travis said...

I'm with Smith. Then again, I'm not doing it for a profession.

Phronk said...

I hope John Smith is joking. "Back the fuck off" attitude is what gets people killed. I sorta value life.

I've seen cab drivers drive to the wrong place, then expect double the fare when they finally get to the right place. Umm, no.

shine said...

That Girl: Haha. Literally.

Courtney: Oh, I'll tell 'em.

John Smith: Um...yeah, I'm not sure what to say to that. I hope we're not driving the same roads.

Jay Ferris: Of course Cash Cab doesn't count! He gives you money. Unless you're stupid.

Travis: Driving erratically is a good thing? Go drive in Mexico and come back with that statement...

Phronk: Really? Double fare? No.