CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25 June 2009

I went to the Denver Zoo!

See?



The giraffe didn't even try to molest me. Even though I've clearly gotten my lips injected with butt fat or whatever they put in your lips these days. And I think I'm smoking. That's probably what kept him from sticking his head in my enormous boobs (Thanks Joanna!).

Also, I need supervision. Like all the time. Any takers?

Be warned, I probably won't like you very much if you try to supervise me all the time despite the fact that I've said I need it.

Oh oh! And I promised I'd share my sad, lame attempt at a comic in MS Paint with you guys, so here it is: (seriously, it's lame, don't look!)



Get it? No? I didn't think so. I'm not sure I do either.

13 comments:

Lucia said...

Does it mean "Don't look a gift chicken (aka horse) in the mouth!" It was very cute whatever it meant!

PorkStar said...

hahahahhaa I dont know what it meant but it was funny.

Organic Meatbag said...

I get the sense that this is ironic cartoonery, and that the man has fear of intimacy..both with women and chickens...

Alice said...

i think it's a lesson not to count your chickens before their eggs.. uh.. hatch. wait. that's not right.

Anonymous said...

That cartoon? Yeah, it happened to me. Real fucking funny.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, ironic and interesting comic you have there. Not too shabby! Much better than anything I could have done.

mylittlebecky said...

making out with giraffes, ah summer of '69!

Gillian said...

Hahah -- I love your comic!

Erin said...

So you are normally in Texas and went to the Denve zoo, or or do I not get that either.

Anonymous said...

That really is a lot of cleavage for a zoo.

Phronk said...

I LOLed at your comic. I totally get it. Even if you don't.

shine said...

Lucia: Thanks!

PorkStar: I try to amuse you. I really do.

Organic Meatbag: Can I please come to you for therapy?

Alice: It could be something like that.

deadleafecho: I can't help but pull from your real life. You're just so entertaining.

amindinmotown: I have no artistic talent.

mylittlebecky: I'm a little scared of giraffes, I think.

FilmFemme: I love your comic! Oh, wait...I love your movie reviews!

Erin: I didn't get to go. My friend (who did go to the Denver Zoo) used MS Paint to put me in one of her pictures so I could "be there."

peterdewolf: I know how you like cartoon cleavage.

Phronk: Oh, I get it. And it's hilarious. I was trying to make everyone else feel better about not getting it. Shhhh...

Jay Ferris said...

I get it, but would require that chick to take a shower before coming near me.