CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18 February 2009

Mr. Postman

Our regular mail guy at work is awesome. He shows up early. Any time he takes the day off, his counterparts don't bother to bring the mail until nearly 5:00 pm.

He's not very chatty, though. Usually, he just walks in, hands me the mail, takes the outgoing mail, and walks out.

Today, when he picked up the mail, he looked at me and said, "Oh! You changed your hair."

Huh?

He said, "You've cut it since I saw you last. And you dyed it?"

I was shocked. He never even looks at me. I said, "Yeah, I did. I'm surprised you noticed."

He said he always notices when I change my hair. Interesting...

5 comments:

Jane Dough said...

My mailman always notices when I do something different. It must be a mailman thing, because most men notice nothing.

shine said...

Amen to that sistah!

Not even when you ask them to notice. :)

shine said...

Now I feel like I have to look good for the mailman. Since he notices. Sigh.

Killer B said...

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but did it ever occur to you that he might be gay?

:D

shine said...

For shame! Now I don't feel bad for telling you strippers aren't your friends.

Besides, obviously I'm hot. This crazy, racist, homophobe I hung out with last night thought so. It must be true!