CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17 February 2009

Cursed

I'm cursed with the need to understand things.

Well, I've given up on the more complicated aspects of physics and things of that nature. I can live with the fact that I don't understand quantum whatever. But when it comes to people, I want to understand.

Right now, I'm sitting in a giant pile of DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I'm not sure how to pull myself out of it. I feel like I'm beating my head against a brick wall, but I can't stop.

And the worst of it is...there's no way to understand this pile of shit in which I sit. It's not understandable. There's no logic or rationality behind it at all.

Any advice? How do you flip the switch?

4 comments:

txsand said...

I used to feel the same way until I came to the realization that: There are NO sane people in the world. Only people with varying degrees of insanity. Hang tough!

shine said...

I'll keep this in mind...but that means I'm crazy, too. I don't feel crazy. :)

txsand said...

Insanity is not a feeling...it is a state of being.

shine said...

That's like...the meaning of life? 42?