CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

03 December 2008

Please send presents!

For once in my life, I totally know what I want for my birthday. Harx doesn't do presents, so I'm making my case to the masses (ahem, all five people who might read this...).

If I'm being honest, what I really want for my birthday is a washer and dryer. But I'm going to plead to my parents for those items.

Which means that these babies (HA!) are up for grabs (from Stupid.com):



Seriously, how could anyone not want these for a present?

I have to give credit to Jen over at Cake Wrecks for turning me on to these. If you haven't read her blog, go read it now. It's hilarious.

4 comments:

Jane Dough said...

When I move, I can give you my washer/dryer for a small fee. I planned on selling them anyway. The only problem is, I have no idea when I'll be moving. Stupid kids.

shine said...

Yeah...I don't want to go another 6 months without one, since my best option is to be called "annoying."

Jason Harx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shine said...

They're cookies. Let's not expect too much, eh?