CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26 November 2008

Three Questions

So it's not a game of Twenty Questions that I want to play. I just have three questions. I've heard some things in the last 24 hours that confused me a little. So here they are:

1. Could someone please define the term "crack music" for me? I don't understand the concept. I think it has something to do with rap, maybe?

2. How can anyone possibly think that Barry Bonds being indicted for perjury could have anything to do with racism? This is still what happens when you lie under oath in court, right?

3. Did I really hear the crazy conservative dude on the radio this morning being positive about Obama? Really?

I'll think happy thoughts about anyone who can make sense of this stuff.

The first two were actually said by the same person, the guy who believes that some cultures are better than others...I would say he's probably got no leg to stand on where racism is concerned.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah.