CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

28 November 2008

The story of an ear raping.

It's black Friday, and I've discovered the one thing worse than shopping.

I'm at a bar, listening to a "cover band." It's in quotes because I'm not sure it should be called music. It's most certainly an assault on the senses. All of them.

I think my ears are bleeding.

I actually feel sorry for these guys. Well, I would if I didn't wish they had raped me in the ass with no lube instead of subjecting me to their torturous rendition of someone else's music.

At least they came up with an appropriate name. Deaf child. I can only assume they were all once deaf children.

3 comments:

Jason Harx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shine said...

I think these people still take the cake.

I couldn't put the video in, but go watch and remember.

Jane Dough said...

Yay! So glad I didn't let you guilt me into going. The jazz cover band I saw was fairly entertaining.

I like the Jason Harx thing, btw. ;)