CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10 November 2009

Today is Tuesday

And I can't think of a title for my blog post.

I'm hard at work on my NaNoWriMo novel, but I keep forgetting to update my word count. Never fear, WriMo Buddies! I am writing. My internets at home are sketchy at best.

I'd like to say it's going well, but...well, I can't. It's been tough this year. But I'm pretty determined to make it.

Having said all of that (it was a lot, I know!), I don't have much for you today.

Except that I've been pretty much listening to this song on repeat in my car (Aunt Kim, don't click that. I mean it. Mom, you too...if you've managed to find my blog again. You won't be happy.), what? It's INSPIRATIONAL.

Also, I love this kid. He's so special. We got dicks like Jesus.



I'm alternating with this one. I'm pretty sure I've got more junk in my trunk than a Honda. My favorite line: Jean wasn't fat, she was easy to catch.



Tell me you don't want to shake your booty on the dance floor right now, I dare you.

7 comments:

Joanna said...

I shared "My Dick" with all the kids this summer, and for one brief, shining moment, I was the coolest one of the bunch. :) I like to put that in my workout mix, but must refrain from singing aloud in the gym lest people wonder about me.

Discover(y)Dawn(ed) said...

I'm scared of the writing going on in your novella right now if THESE songs are your inspiration/background noise.

Unknown said...

k, love these songs...thanks for that. Good luck on your writing!

The Peach Tart said...

I loved both of these

Meg Kathleen said...

I must remember to check these out when I'm no longer at work.

brad said...

this post is the gift that keeps on giving. and i'm gonna regift it until everyone knows about My Dick.

Alice said...

i love how these comments all talk about My Dick. HAAA. see? also funny when i do it!