CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12 August 2009

I only have one thing to say to this.

So I received this message on OKCupid:

You have a very nice profile and you're a very beautiful woman, I like the fact that you don't hold back on cussing sounds kinda crazy but I enjoy a woman who cusses and isn't afraid to offend. Smart ass women turn me on and so do redheads yeah I'm proly to crazy for you but I thought I would email you and find out I'm not looking to have any more kids I've got two that are half grown and I'm done LOL but I'm just looking for a honest, good hearted woman that cusses and speaks her mind when she wants, has her own opinion and doesn't just agree with me right away type, someone who can be my friend as well as lover, someone to walk holding hands with on the beach as well as play wrestle with each other over the last cupcake in the house :)
I laugh and smile all the time it's a brain problem people say...Well holla back if u want to ?


THERE IS ONLY ONE PERIOD IN THE WHOLE DAMN THING. I'm scared.

11 comments:

Travis said...

Cheese and rice. I know a guy, I'm gonna see if he wrote this...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again". There is your skin wearer. Run..don't jump to scoop this one up girl. A good man is hard to find...EEEEEEEK!!!

Joanna said...

he is proly write about that brain thingy LOL

Melly Mel said...

Barf! Pass.

shine said...

Travis: Oh dear. Let me know.

Just a Girl: Exactly. What is wrong with men?

CCCCCCCC: Oh, don't you worry. This is as close as that guy will ever get to me.

Joanna: Ugh.

Organic Meatbag: If he's going to lie, he should lie better.

Life in the Cube: Second that.

Lucia said...

I'm thinking too much icing licking from too many cupcakes....

erin said...

The fact that he talks about kids in his very first conversation with you is kind of creepy too. And that he sounds like he's 60. That doesn't help his case.

Graygrrrl said...

This is not starting out well. Hang in there! My friend's, cousin's, best friend's, sister's dog walker found love online.

Amy said...

OkStupid..I mean, OkCupid is free... meaning that, well...you don't have to make much effort to be on there. It's pretty darn scary. I'm not active anymore and still get scary messages, and my friend met her stalker ex on that site. I don't recommend it. You might get some great blog material though! *HUGS*

Jeff said...

can you please go on one date with this guy and find out if his whole life is period free. maybe he talks this way

Crystal said...

he doesn't know the difference between to and too.

don't do it, dude.