CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16 July 2009

TMI Thursday - In which I show you some pictures

So I'm sitting at home. I think I have food poisoning. I've been puking...among other things all day. I feel like shit.

What better time to go through some old photos and share the embarrassment? Now, I don't have a scanner here, and these are all old photos, so...I took pictures of the pictures with my phone camera. True story. They're blurry, so it's pretty much useless to click them. But I think you can get the idea.

First up, the wedding of my mom to my dad. They were both 16-years-old at the time, I think. My mom is gorgeous, by the way. And like six months pregnant with me. So I guess technically, this is our first family photo.



Now for a family photo in which you can see me. I haven't bothered to ask my mom what's up with the unfortunate haircut.



And the whole family shot? Just look at all that lovely '70s hair! Props to Aunt Kim, at the bottom, for keepin' it real with the long hair.



Proof that I'm pretty adorable?





That kid in the picture up there? Yeah, that's my dad. Say hi to Dad's acne, everyone!

As I got older, I got even more cute. Which is hard to believe, I know.





This post has been cut short due to the internets I steal at home being really sucky today. Get better internets neighbor!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Your hair looks really good in your new photo! You are foxy!

Chris Gooch said...

Cute as a button then, foxy now!

Jay Ferris said...

I feel a "red-headed stepchild" comment coming on.

rachaelgking said...

What, no linkage?

I can't even be mad... Who could be, with that face?? :-)