CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

29 April 2009

Oh crap, now I have to respect Kim Kardashian?

Does anyone know how I go about that?

It seems that she's speaking out against all the people who called her fat...which seriously, people, can we talk about this? The woman is not fat. Obnoxious, but not fat. Famous for no reason, but not fat.



But I do kind of love it that she's cool with admitting she has cellulite. Who doesn't? And at least she pretends to be uncomfortable that everyone stares at her ass all the time. Though, really, I think it's possible she brought that one on herself.

5 comments:

addy said...

She's still WAY hotter than most people though, cellulite and all. I do applaud her, but come on. She's not fat, and she's young and beautiful. It's better than nothing, though, I guess.

Grace said...

Kim... what can I say about Kim? She's famous for no reason that's for sure... did you hear about the blonde wig spectacle?

shine said...

Adriana: I just don't get the media's infatuation with calling celebrities fat when they're freaking tiny. WTF? Why not mention how Tyra Banks has no calves, since that's actually true?

Bow Chica Wah Wah: Blonde wig spectacle? Do tell!

Kelly said...

Is it just me or does anyone else think her ass is hot? I do. I wish I had that ass! And that stomach, because I get all my fat in the ol' mid section...

Her face is gorgeous, which is a lot more than can be said about her sisters. One of them looks like she got hit with a 2x4...

Crystal said...

is it just me or does her right thigh look weird? i mean, whose right thigh does that??