CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 February 2009

An apology, of sorts.

Earlier this week, I wrote a pretty angry blog about someone who hurt me deeply. I was pissed off and sad. I needed to get my feelings out, and my blog is my outlet.

But.

It was unfair of me to put everything out there publicly like that, whether he reads my blog or not. So I'm extending this apology.

I'm not perfect, nor have I ever claimed to be. I'm dealing and coping with a very hard and hurtful breakup any and all ways I know how. And I feel I deserve to do so.

I lost one of the most important and best people in my life and I may never get him back. I don't know how to just turn my feelings off and be okay with that. I'm not. This wasn't my decision and I didn't get any say in it. I feel it's the wrong decision.

I was a great girlfriend and a great friend. And now my best friend has left my life, possibly for good. I'm hurting more than I can explain.

I was in love and I got hurt. I was stupid.

0 comments: