CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

31 July 2009

It's Friday, we should break up - In which I was going to break up with American Airlines, but instead I give you...

This guy (Courtesy of The Bloggess's Sex Column), not exactly SFW (I'm not really sure, but The Bloggess said it was probably SFW if your boss wasn't a dick, so I'd go with that):



I'm so confused. Is it sick? Is it awesome? Is it...Demolition Man, but a little better? Why don't they make any internets parts for girls? Do you just do it with your guy friends? Why do you have to stick that other part in your ass?

Lots of people like to masturbate with a vacuum cleaner? WTF?

I have only questions, no answers.

11 comments:

Jeff said...

oh they do make internet parts for girls. i'm sure a little light googling will bring up the appropriate images.

Chris Gooch said...

This is the reason why geeks don't have sex!

Unfortunately the vacuum cleaner is a common one. I've heard several stories, including one where the guy even had the piece of mind to put the vacuum cleaner away under the stiars before calling an ambulance. The blood trail gave him away.

Lots of people also end up with stuff up their ass - with the standard excuse being "I fell on it".

Antelope said...

Because my internet sucks, I can't watch that video and it's torturing me.

To mysterg, though I say: "A million to one shot, doc! A million to one!"

Quoting Seinfeld is still funny, right?

rachaelgking said...

Eh. It was only a matter of time, honestly.

Anonymous said...

Lots of people like to masturbate with vaccuum cleaners? Hm. Really?? This made me laugh.

Chris Gooch said...

I've given you an award:

http://meditations-in-an-emergency.blogspot.com/2009/08/and-razzie-goes-to.html

Critty Critty Bang Bang said...

Fantastically funny (and terrifying) blog.
*=-)

Valerie said...

as far as computer geeks jobs go, that is one of the sexier ones.

Once when I was working in an ER there was a lady who "sat on a tack when she was naked and it got stuck up her butt" uh-huh

mylittlebecky said...

this is hilariously awkward. love the joystick.

Phronk said...

I'm afraid just to get my fingers near the sucking end of a vacuum.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.